Friday, December 19, 2008

Puppy update




We asked the dog breeder whom we're purchasing our puppy from to send us some updated photos of our little guy - he's 5 weeks old now and in 1 more week he will be coming home for the first time - we're very excited - I think Gracie is even catching on to the fact that we are getting a puppy (It will still be a surprise come Christmas morning though) I guess it doesn't help that her daddy is far more excited than any adult should be!:) We allotted a portion of our christmas money towards things we need for him - A Carrier, chew toys, leash, collar, I.D. tag, etc. and it was fun shopping for him - Gracie loved going to the pet store! We have agreed upon a name for him and it is "Parker". When Mark was growing up his family would often call him 'Parker Joe'... we dropped the "Joe" and now I like it, he likes it, and we get to carry on a family nickname - everybody wins. Can't wait to hold the little bugger in my arms!

No comments: