Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo booth






My cousin Kaylee is an amazing photographer that has recently been pushing a new concept for her bussiness, "Kaylee Eylander photography" (there's a link to her website on my blog) anywho, the concept she is trying to establish is called "photo booth" - it starts with a blank white canvas that can be set up pretty much anywhere, great lighting and a few boxes filled with different costume materials (hats, wigs, hula skirts, glasses, etc)the rest is up to the people in the photos - the idea is to capture random moments in time where people are stepping out of their mundane existance and trying something new - the images Kaylee captures is rather funny and sometimes flattering (although the day I was photographed I had a small band-aid on my face to help heal a pimple I was too embarrassed to reveal, so my photos aren't really flattering - but they sure are funny!!:) This photo-booth session was taken at Kaylee's house where she threw a bridal shower for my cousin Devoney - the girl you see in the photos with me is my other cousin Denae' (Devoney's sister) - we had a great time that night!!

1 comment:

elleskiles said...

Anne,
Love, love, love the fun you look like you are having. It's a great idea. My husband and his family went around a store once gathering hats and funny things to wear in one of those small photo booths. What you are doing would have been perfect for them. Hey, I figured out that if click on elleskiles it will take you to my profile, then you click on my blog-girl in the war.