Thursday, December 4, 2008

Computer update

I woke up at 2am on black friday and stood in line at Best Buy - one would think that getting in line 3 hours before the store opened (in the "I can't feel my toes" freezing cold) would be a bit irrational but tell that to the 100+ people that were already there when I arrived! I tried my hardest to stay awake, to not freeze my butt off (although if that were truly an option - I'd be completely okay with losing a few inches off the old rear end!), ignore the annoying teenage girls that thought they were far cuter than they were and try not to smack the lady that kept blowing her cigarrette smoke in my face - I know, I know, ba humbug! I'm not a morning person at all so the entire experience was exhausting... but, in the end, well worth it!! I was able to buy an awesome computer and a new printer as well at a fabulous price... all in all a great shopping day! Now all we need to do is get internet - high speed internet for the Francis family from now on - the last 8 months of dial up have been brutal! We should be getting it within the next week so until then there will be no new posts. Take care and Happy Holidays!!!
Oh! Can I just say that I absolutely love Christmas! I love the sights and sounds and smells of this special holiday... it's my favorite time of the year! I'll be sure to share more later concerning this topic! Until then...

1 comment:

Jackieandkids said...

I am so proud of you! I love coming here to visit and seeing the joy in your lives! I love you all very much.........Mom.