Sunday, December 14, 2008

Like father - like daughter!



For those of you who see Gracie often you know just what I'm talking about when I say that she is a spitting image of her daddy - but some of you live far away and don't see her often so I wanted to share with you this photo so that you can see just how much alike Gracie and Mark truly are! They not only look alike but they act alike - even in their sleep... this picture is proof of that! You can't see Mark's hand in this photo because I zoomed in so that you could see Gracie's - just know that Mark's hand is in the same spot - like always! Oh boy do I have my hands full! Somedays I just shake my head and then thank the Lord that my little family gives me the giggles!

1 comment:

elleskiles said...

Oh, my gosh! This gave me such a belly laugh. I called the whole family over to view this picture. Good photo opp. Anne.