Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TWILIGHT


I just saw a new trailer for 'Twilight' the movie and I am even more excited than I was before! When Mark and I read the Twilight series we were hoping they would make the captivating words of Stephanie Meyers come to life on the big screen and now our wish is coming true! We have November 21st already planned out ... and now were just counting down the days! Gracie is going to spend the night at her grandmas and we are going to have a twilight night of our own. We're going to go out for dinner, then see the movie in the theaters...afterwards we're going to go for a moonlit walk on a secluded trail in Anacortes (the trail runs along a stream of water and it is enveloped in a canopy of trees - very romantic!) and then we're going to spend the rest of the night snuggled up - no Gracie- so you can only imagine how fun it will be!:) Don't get me wrong I LOVE my little bug, but, I am so looking forward to spending an evening alone with my "Edward". If you haven't read the first book, 'Twilight' yet - it's not too late! We read it in three days... so you have plenty of time! I have two copies I could lend out - just let me know. If you are planning on seeing the movie - you MUST read the book! I know I sound like such a nerd, but I am really passionate about this! Please, please, please check it out! You'll love it! OH! Also, the movie soundtrack comes out today, so, if you like the kind of music that Mark and I listen to (Alterantive) - let us know - we're getting the soundtrack and you are more than welcome to get a copy! Okay, enough movie plugging for one day...

3 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

That sounds like an awesome night! Chad is a punk...I have tried to get him to read the books but he will not and he told me that there is no way he will even see the movie! You need to have your husband call mine and let him know that the twlight books are AWESOME!!!

Francis Family said...

I just want you to know I am so excited for you. That sounds like such a fun night. I'm so jealous you got the sentimental- I'll participate in things with my wife brother- :) Maybe he could talk to Brain...again! I'm so happy to know that it was my copy of Twilight that initially got you hooked- pat on the back for Tia...and I bet know you loved our trip to Forks!!! Lol- I know you all thought I was such a freak! lol

Bean said...

I'm excited for your hot date!! Hey....I keep looking online for Gracie's Halloween costume!!! Where are the pics? :)
Love you guys! Hope your b-day was fun!!
love Bean