Monday, October 13, 2008

Gracie's Bedroom






For the longest time I have been procrastinating painting a murral on Gracie's bedroom wall - I've wanted to - I've just never made it priority... well, that all changed this past week! I finally did it and now her room is complete. When she gets a little bigger we are going to get her new furniture - white this time- and save her old furniture for her new (hopefully soon - we're trying) brother or sister. It has been so much fun decorating a little girl's room and now I can't wait to have a boy - I have so many ideas floating around up in this crazy head of mine!

4 comments:

Bean said...

Beautiful work Anne. The room is AWESOME! Great job!

itsahalesofalife said...

Her room is so dang cute! YOu did an amazing job!

Francis Family said...

Wow, Anne- Great job! Her room is adorable! I've done murals before and they are very time consuming and somewhat more difficult than one might initally think- it looks awesome. Have you had your Halloween Party yet?
Best Wishes from Cleveland-
T

elleskiles said...

Okay, so you are one talented mama! Can you come over to my house?