Monday, February 21, 2011

Love is in the air...

I love my baby girl. Here she is all dolled up for her class party on valentine's day...

I love our little family. Here we are at the Valentine's Sock Hop (at Gracie's school)...


I love my handsome sweetheart. Here we are at the sock hop - preparing for a "dance off"...


I love fun family adventures. Here we are on the Deception Pass bridge...

 I love good friends. Here Gracie is with her best friends, Gabe and Camille...


I love Washington! Here's a pic from the deception pass bridge - just gorgeous...


I love playing 'peek-a-boo'...


I love exploration...

I love still moments of reflection...

 I love Mark's crazy ideas. Here's a pic of his latest one... (it didn't end well, just ask our friend Brett ;)


I love exhaustion. Not being exhausted, but finding the much needed rest...





1 comment:

elleskiles said...

i am glad i saw this on fb because as soon as i saw it here-i said to myself or prob. out loud, anne didn't write anything? not like her! i seriously love the sleep meditation picture! best ever.