Friday, October 8, 2010

Someday

SOMEDAY...
I will share my heart with another little one.

Feeling sorry for myself today... you may not want to read. I found out this morning that yet another one of my friends is pregnant - that makes three this week. I'm happy for each one of them - I do mean it. But with their happy news comes a reminder that I am not so lucky. I know, I shouldn't be so negative. I almost sound ungrateful, afterall we were blessed with a beautiful little girl - a blessing that some people never recieve... but there's a hollow feeling in my heart that aches to be filled with the joy that only another child can bring. Someday. That seems to be our family motto right now. At least things are looking better for us, we're finally getting the help we've been seeking from our new doctor. It's going to take between 3-4 months to notice any changes but we'll keep our fingers crossed, like they always are, and say our prayers, like we always do that things will work out. Please, please, please work. Okay, Gracie's tugging on my arm - time to go play. Pity party over.