Monday, June 28, 2010

What a weekend!

Wow! This past weekend was a blast! We spent Friday night at the Great Wolf Lodge with Mark's parents, his sister Cami, and her 4 kids. It was so much FUN!!!


We played all day at the waterpark.


Then we watched the story time show in the lobby.
After the show, Gracie and Kaylin met "Violet" - the newest member of the 'Great Wolf family'.


Later that night Gracie and Kaylin snuggled up to a movie in Gracie's bunk bed.

At the end of the day...


We woke up and continued playing at the water park.


This next photo I captured when Mark got off the slide - he was completely unaware that I had taken it. When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing... it totally reminded me of a line from the movie "Tommy Boy" - "Uh, could you show me where the weight room is?... I'll just go check it out!"

Late Saturday afternoon we headed home to Mark's parent's house. We stayed up all night playing Cranium with our nephews... it was a blast spending time with Tyler, Ethan, and Brennan - they're so smart and funny! Gracies sure going to miss Kaylin and 'her boys' - Mark and I will too.
We went to church on Sunday and then headed up to the Ice Caves for a family hike. It was a lot fun and the perfect way to end our weekend.




1 comment:

Bean said...

Mark, where did you get such GIANT pecks? I guess you are a Francis :)
The weekend sounds SOOOOO much fun. I am sorry we misssed it - but we'll have to play as hard this Christmas!
Love you guys!