Monday, May 24, 2010

Goof balls

Lately I haven't been feeling very well due to some issues I'm having with my kidneys and it's been tough on us as a family... "when mom's not happy, nobodys happy." Today we decided to get out our costume prop's box and be silly. It made for some good laughs...


Mullet + aviator sunglasses = one sexy dude! *wink, wink*




All "goofed up" and still adorable! Man, I love this little girl!


I've never looked so good before!

Even Parker participated... what a stud. Sort of looks like a vanilla 'Snoop dog'.

2 comments:

Bean said...

Dang those kidneys-have the docs take them both out and borrow one of mine for this life.
Dang fun idea to play dress-up.
Are you going to be better before you go to California???????

Love ya,
Bean

annabell bash said...

Beanie - Thank you for offering one of your kidneys... that is probably one of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me - so sweet. Not sure if it's really an option but glad to know that I have you to count on if it ever is! ;) Should be fine to go to California... good thing too cause the hotel is non-refundable! Love you too! x-mas... can't wait! :)