Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Woodland Park Zoo






We had a great time at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Mark had to work (totally bites) but we still had a blast! Gracie and I went to the zoo with her Grandma Francis and Pop. We saw every animal in the zoo (thanks to my father in law who always gets his money's worth right down to the last cent!:) We were at the zoo for over 5 hours! It was such a long day - in fact about 4 hours into the zoo experience Grace decided to take a quick 30 minute power nap! Gracie loved all of the animals but her favorite was the giraffe. When we got to the giraffe exhibit there were three giraffes standing pretty close to the fence and they were butting heads with one another. Grace got so excited she flung her hands straight up in the air, clenched her fists and her mouth really tight and shuttered (like when you get the shivers) while growling (she loves to growl like a bear) - it was so stinken funny! The weather was surprisingly pleasant - which was a nice shocker considering the forecast called for rain (what's new?!) I really wish Mark could have been there - I guess I should probably start getting used to doing things like this on my own...it's just more fun with my best friend.

No comments: