Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our little bug is growing so fast!





For some of you these are the first photos you've seen of Gracie in quite some time - I do apologize. I never thought in a million years that being a mommy of one would be so time consuming. Mark laughs at me because I'm always making lists. . .the sad thing is that I have to otherwise I'd get swept away by my cute little bug and we would live in a pig sty! Speaking of my little buggy, isn't she getting so big! Everyday she finds something to do that totally blows me away - which makes me go back to the drawing board and come up with a new game plan...it's a repetitive cycle we have going. Let me share a few things about her that some of you may not know: She loves when daddy comes home, she hates when we brush her teeth , she'll eat anything, she loves to swim, she can say "da da" and she signs 'please' and 'thank you', she waves bye bye, nods her head "no" and "yes" and she goes to bed on her own - in fact just tonight her and I were watching the movie "enchanted" and she just got off the couch, walked over to the stairs and looked at me - I said, "Do you want to go nigh-night?" and she nodded her head 'yes'...so, I took her up stairs and tucked her in bed and she went to sleep. She is so amazing. I don't want you to get the wrong impression - she's not all sugar and spice - lately she's been quite the bruiser. She thinks it's funny to hit and within the last 48 hours she's taken a liking to biting...needless to say, we're not too happy with her little spells of aggression. We think perhaps we play a little too rough with her ...oops! All in all, we were extremely blessed with one sweet little girl and we're having the time of our lives with her!

No comments: